How can I Uninstall PDF Architect on Windows? Try the Remove Ways Below
PDF Architect can be used to create, edit, secure and convert PDF files to Word from any types of documents that is capable to print. The free version of PDF Architect offers you the basic function of viewing PDF files, you are allowed to rotate them and remove pages. With a free version of PDF Architect, you can easily edit pages, covert documents from PDF into Word formats, HTML as well as other formats. But you may still run into some problems when you are using the program and need to uninstall PDF Architect:
- The current version of PDF Architect cannot get the latest update files.
- Specific files of PDF Architect are improperly modified.
- It takes more time to load the system files after PDF Architect gets installed on the system.
- Several system pops-up appear on the computer screen after PDF Architect gets activated on the system.
- PDF Architect cannot run because of current system settings.
Computer Problems Caused by Invalid PDF Architect
- Unable to disable unneeded processes found at the background of the system
- Cannot fully remove useless system temp files
- Long time for the system to load system services
- Undesirable system error messages
- System files being unexpectedly modified
- Blue Screen error messages along with other obscure system pops-up
- Third-party program compatibility problems
- Cannot establish legit Internet connection on the system
- Unauthorized downloads being found on the local disk
- Cannot make changes over system security settings and system network settings
Detailed Instructions for How to Uninstall PDF Architect
How to Uninstall PDF Architect with Windows Uninstall Services?
It is not suggested to choose the manual method to uninstall PDF Architect for it needs user to be able to handle with the crucial parts of the system. Any improper modification over the system is easily to lead to undesirable computer issues. You can try to uninstall PDF Architect with the following instructions:
Step One: Uninstall PDF Architect from Windows Uninstall services.
For Windows 7 and Windows 8 Users
- Click Start, and then go to Control Panel.
- Uninstall Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
- Scroll through the program list, highlight the program you wish to uninstall and click Uninstall.
- Follow the latest pops-up to proceed the uninstall process.
For Windows 10 Users
- Click Start button, and then type Control Panel onto the dialog box.
- Press to enable Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Scroll through the program list and highlight the program you want to uninstall, and click Uninstall.
- Select Remove, and follow the latest pops-up to proceed the uninstall process.
- Click Next, wait for the removing process complete, and click on Finish
Step Two: Remove the unneeded registry files.
The registry is where the Windows Operating system stores the settings and configuration information of low-level system services and third-party programs. Any incorrect changes over the registry can possibly result in a list of consequences that cannot be solved manually. To safely clean up useless registry files, you may consider trying a legit and powerful third-party registry repair tool instead of the manual solution.
Step Three: Delete the useless program files.
- Click to open up local disk on the desktop.
- Press “ctrl+F” to enable the search utility of local disk.
- Type the program’s name on the dialog box, and then press Enter.
- Right click the folder and select the Delete to remove it.
How to Entirely Uninstall PDF Architect?
You may consider following the instructions to safely uninstall PDF Architect.
- Firstly, it is suggested to completely disable running services of PDF Architect.
- Double-click to run Total Uninstaller.
- Highlight the program from the program list.
- Click Run Analysis to scan the system for the program files of PDF Architect.
- Click Complete Uninstall button the remove the files that have just been discovered.
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
- Click Scan Leftovers and then Delete Leftovers to fully remove PDF Architect.
- Click Yes in the pop-up box to confirm the removal and then click OK the finish the removal task.
You can also consider using the Force Uninstall option to help you get rid of the program if you couldn’t find out the shortcuts on the program list. The detailed information about how to uninstall PDF Architect with the help of the Force Uninstall option has been listed below:
- Step One: Click Cannot find the program to load Custom Uninstall Wizard.
- Step Two: Click the button on the right to find the program you wish to uninstall on the computer, and then click Scan.
- Step Three: the Force Uninstall Mode starts to entirely uninstall PDF Architect and its leftovers.