Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free - How to Fully Remove It?
Specifically developed by the PC experts of Malwarebytes, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free is reported to prevent tens of millions of PC users from being attacked by mischievous cyber threats. A large quantity of its users choose to fully uninstall this program for they finally find out it is the trial version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro, which offers the victims more powerful and highly professional services to fight back cybercrime. Undesirable changes over system files and system settings also brings about system vulnerabilities on the system, which is proved to be frequently used by cyber threats to silently get inside the system. And in this post, we will talk about how to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free if you need to remove it.
Users with an unneeded copy of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free may have to try their best to uninstall it if they have run into the listed problems:
- The current version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free cannot successfully upgrade to the commercial version.
- Unexpected changes over system settings and configuration result in permanent corruption on Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free has compatibility issues with the system functions or third-party programs.
- Other legitimate security related services cannot get installed on the system.
- Users’ computers are still under attacks even if they have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free on their computers.
Problems Generated by the Invalid Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
- System processes need more time to get loaded on the system once you have allowed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free to work at the background of the system.
- The overall system performance decreases sharply because the program files of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free need to consume huge sum of CPU resources.
- Legit third-party security services as well as common program fail to get installed on the system.
- PC screen starts to be bombarded by unpredictable system pops-up, Blue Screen of Death errors and obscure system notification.
- Network speed frequently runs into a sudden slowdown
Manual Removal Guides for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
The manual removal solution for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free could be only used by sophisticated PC users. It requires the users to have much computer experience for the detailed removal processes can easily bring about unpredictable damage to the system. You can follow up the steps listed below to start the removal:
Step One: Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free with Windows Built-in Utility
For Windows 7 Users
- Click Start > Launch Control Panel > Go to Programs > Launch Programs and Features.
- Highlight Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and then click the Uninstall button to start the removal task.
For Windows 8 Users
- Right-click at the screen’s bottom-left corner and activate Control Panel from the pop-up box.
- If your view is by: Category, run Uninstall a program under Programs.
- If your view is by: Small Icons, run Programs and Features.
- Select Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and choose “Uninstall/Change”.
For Windows 10
- Click Start button and then click Settings from the Start menu.
- Select System > Apps & features.
- Select Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, and then select Uninstall option.
- Follow the popped-up directions on the screen to proceed the removal.
Step Two: Clean Up the Unneeded Registry Files.
The Windows registry is a database specifically designed to store the settings and configuration information of low-level system services and third-party programs. It is not suggested to make any modification over this part of the system in terms of avoiding any irrecoverable system file corruption. To conduct a total removal for useless registry files safely, you may consider installing a professional and trusted uninstall utility to complete this task.
Step Three: Remove the Entire Program Files.
- Make use of the Windows built-in search utility to search out the program folder of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
- Copy and Paste to make a backup for the files before you remove them.
- Right click the folder, and then select the Delete option to clean up the files.
The manual removal methods mentioned above need the users to be properly trained to use computers. It requires the user to have the ability to safely deal with the Windows built-in uninstaller, Windows registry as well as system folders. Any mistake unfortunately happens during the process is likely to lead to several disastrous system problems which cannot be fixed manually. To uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free without system file corruption, it is suggested to allow a highly reliable and easy-to-use tool to help you solve the problems.
How to Safely Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free?
It is recommended to follow the steps to safely uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
Make sure to fully turn off the running services of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, and then right click to activate Total Uninstaller.
- Double click to run Total Uninstaller. Click Yes to allow Total Uninstaller to run on the system.
- Locate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free from the program list on the right side of the control panel, and then click Run Analysis button to search for the unneeded files of the targeted program.
- Once the scan is complete, click Complete Uninstall to clean up the files which have been just detected out.
- A pop-up from Total Uninstaller comes out to ask whether you need to uninstall the program. Click Yes from the dialog box and follow the instructions to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
- Click Scan Leftovers and then Delete Leftovers to fully remove Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
- Once the pop-up from Malwarebytes appears on the screen to require you to confirm the uninstall, click Yes to proceed the task.
- Click Delete Leftovers to remove the unneeded files found on the hard disk.
- Click Yes in the pop-up box to confirm the removal and then click OK the finish the removal task.
You could follow the detailed instructions listed below to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free with Total Uninstaller:
Video Tutorial - uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
You can also consider using the Force Uninstall option to help you get rid of the program if you couldn’t find out the shortcuts on the program list. The detailed information about how to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free with the help of the Force Uninstall option has been listed below:
- Step One: Click Cannot find the program to load Custom Uninstall Wizard.
- Step Two: Click the button on the right to load the program you wish to uninstall, and then click Scan.
- Step Three: the Force Uninstall Mode starts to entirely uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Frees and its leftovers.
If you still have problems about how to uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, it is sincerely recommended to leave your comment in the comment section. Or you can directly contact us for help.