How to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 from computer
When you put in the phrase uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 or how to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 from computer, you might find this article, which illustrates the details about uninstallation of Panda Free Antivirus 2016 from PC with different methods.
In this post, you will have two available options to process the uninstallation of Panda Free Antivirus 2016 from your computer. One is to remove the program manually and the other is to uninstall it automatically via a professional uninstaller. Now let’s get started and see how you can completely uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016.
Option One: Uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 with Windows Add/Remove program feature
Windows allow users to perform uninstallation of the third-party applications via its special Add/Remove program features. Therefore, you can follow the following instructions to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 from your computer. Please pay attention to the versions of your operating system, and choose the right instructions to perform.
Windows 7 users can go through these steps by clicking Start> Control Panel> Uninstall a program/Programs and Features, and then continue your uninstallation step by step.
Windows XP users can click Start> Settings>Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs, and then go through the following steps to finish your removal.
Windows 8/10 users will be easier to use the uninstall feature of Windows like this:
- Click on the Windows logo (Start button), and then enter "Control Panel" in the search bar next ti the start button.
- Select Panda Free Antivirus from the list and then click "Uninstall".
Windows 10 users who prefer not to type can also carry out the uninstallation of Panda Free Antivirus 2016 by these steps.
- Click on the Start button, and then select "Settings" from the menu
- Click "system"
- Click on the "Apps& Features" on the left-hand sidebar
- Scroll down to find Panda Free Antivirus
- Place a single click on the program, and then click "Uninstall" on the confirmation pop-up window.
- Click on "Yes" on the confirmation window.
- Select "Restart now" and then click on "Finish".
After you have uninstalled the unwanted program, you have to search for the leftovers of Panda Free Antivirus 2016, for there are more things installed onto your PC other than the single program itself.
Before you uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016, you can check the components of the program by right-clicking on the icon, and then select "Open file location" and you will see there are several folders and files, containing applications like Panda Security Toolbar, caches and lots of applications extensions.
Manual uninstallation cannot get rid of all the remnant files of Panda Free Antivirus 2016, and might cause problems that leads to the failure of Panda Free Antivirus 2016 uninstallation, such as
- Computer freeze up during your removal
- Uninstallation process get stuck and cannot continue the uninstall
- Can’ find the uninstall process on your computer
- Applications extensions or tool like Panda Security Toolbar still exist on your PC. If you do find the leftovers on your computer after your removal, you will have to remove the leftovers on your own to ensure a clean and complete uninstallation.
Considering the complex uninstallation steps and the potential problems you may encounter after uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus 2016, it is recommended for you to choose a better way to thoroughly uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 from computer.
Recommended option: Uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 with professional uninstaller
Unlike the typical uninstall method, this option allows you to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 thoroughly with just a few clicks in seconds. You can just move your finders and click your mouse to finish all your work to remove the unwanted program, and at the same time clean up all the traces of Panda Free Antivirus 2016 for good.
To automatically uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 from PC, you can just follow these simple steps.
- Download and install the professional uninstaller here, and then launch it.
- Click on the icon of Panda Free Antivirus 2016, and then proceed "Run Analysis", which will help you search for and select all the components of the program automatically.
- Click "Complete Uninstall" button and then click "Yes".
- Confirm your removal again. Click on "Yes", select "Restart later", and then click on "Finish".
- Click "Scan Leftovers" to search for the leftovers of the program.
- Click "Delete Leftovers" and then select "Ok".
That's how you can uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 automatically from your computer. Is it easier to perform than the typical uninstall way? With the help of a professional uninstaller, you can not only carry out simple uninstallation on your computer, but also get rid of all the unnecessary applications, tools, extensions and other unused files or good.
Therefore, if you always fail to achieve a complete uninstallation of Panda Free Antivirus 2016, or you are trying to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus 2016 but just don’t know what to do with its remnant files, you can try a new way here and perform a thorough removal. The uninstaller can also be used to uninstall any other unwanted applications on your PC.