How to Uninstall Surfshark from Windows Completely?
If you want to learn all about the program removal from Windows computer, how it works, how to remove and get rid of leftovers using proven strategies, top tips and so much more, you need to know this guide here. If you are a beginner and interested in uninstall or changing a program on Windows and want to learn how to uninstall, this guide is excellent for you. Today, we will show you how to uninstall Surfshark VPN from a Windows-based PC.
In this guide, you will get everything you need to know to start uninstalling Surfshark from how to complete your very first manual removal, tips to clean out leftovers, and professional uninstaller that I personally use when removing any unwanted program from Windows. No matter how much computer knowledge you have, start learning to uninstall Surfshark now. I will simplify everything and teach you all the basics, step by step.
About the Surfshark VPN
Surfshark is a superb VPN service that aims at helping people full control of and secure their digital lives. Surfshark comes designed with the industry's cutting-edge security technology, the goal is to make sure all customers stream online privately and securely, encrypt their Internet activities and protect their identities from being theft.
Are you looking for a reliable choice of VPN with the best services at an affordable rate? Well, that is too much to ask, but there are some VPNs that have all of these features. It becomes tough to find the best VPN due to the many options available. Here, we mean that a local VPN is far easier to download and install than a reliable one. By this, you should understand that a reliable VPN should be your ultimate choice.
Well, Surfshark is the most popular and booming VPN application in the last few months. The popularity of Surfshark is increasing at a tremendous speed which has made it even more reliable. The services offered by this VPN are really different and far more beneficial than others in the market. There is a huge difference between a local VPN and a surf shark, which should be known to you.
Let's take a detailed look at Surf Shark and things to know about it.
- Most reliable and popular VPNs
Surf Shark tops the list of one of the most reliable and popular VPNs in the market right now. You can trust the services offered by Surfshark to get complete safety and security from hackers and people looking out for personal information. You don't want to drop your personal information in the hands of these hackers. This is because it will be used by the cyberbullies for unfair means, which can cause problems for you.
- Complete protection
Talking about the services offered as a trusted VPN makes your life easier. This is because complete protection will be offered by connecting to Surf Shark from hackers and scammers. This will also help you to use public networks or Wi-Fi connections without facing any threat to loss of personal information. You should know that your personal information is not used by Surfshark for any purpose.
Here, you must know that all the data collected by Surfshark is not at all used. This data is kept in secrecy, and you don't have to worry about it being used for unfair means. In addition to that, you don't have to pay money which is not worth based on services offered. All the services offered are worth the money spent as subscription fees.
- Protection of all devices
By taking a subscription to Surf Shark, you get overall protection for every device at your house. Well, you can share the subscription to the devices at your house, which will also protect those devices. By this, we mean that you don't have to spend money for another subscription under any circumstances. There are discounts available on the subscription amount which can be availed to get attractive discounts.
- No restrictions
There is no restriction on using Surfshark on a certain device because it is highly compatible. By this, we mean that you can use Surfshark on any device and get protection from scammers and hackers. Some of the major devices such as iOS, Android, macOS, Linus etc. are supporting Surfshark VPN.
We hope that this brief overview will provide you with the necessary information.
Methods to Uninstall Surfshark VPN from Your PC
Whether you are an absolute beginner or an experienced computer user this is the complete removal guide for you! Pick up the practical methods for uninstalling Surfshark VPN from a Windows-based computer like Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7. And no prior experience necessary!
We'll start learning the basic manual method showing you how to uninstall Surfshark with your own hands, covering how to uninstall or change a program, how to find out the left files, folders, and registry entries, and how to correctly delete leftovers rather system files.
We'll then get to know a professional uninstaller tool called Total Uninstaller and acquire how to utilize it to uninstall Surfshark VPN and any other unwanted programs effortlessly. The whole task only needs a few clicks. Anyone planning to own an optimal uninstaller software to ace all the issues of uninstalling will like this tool. This uninstaller tool will also help you increase productivity when you want to uninstall a bulk of unwanted programs from your Windows.
Method 1. Manual Method to Uninstall Surfshark
Get how to uninstall Surfshark Using Manual Way
If you're on Windows 10:
1. To start removing the Surfshark program make sure it is complete quit and stopped on your PC. Right-click the Start menu > click Task Manager > select Surfshark program > click End task.
Warm tips: This is a prerequisite to make certain that your uninstall of Surfshark won't be interrupted. This stops Surfshark running in the background.
2. Click the Start menu > click Windows Settings.
3. The Windows Settings page will lists a series of setting options, click Apps.
4. Apps & features window is in front of you now, then click the Surfshark program that you needto uninstall > click Uninstall.
5. Click Uninstall or Yes to continue the removal. Next, follow the pop-up Surfshark uninstall wizard to uninstall Surfshark from your Windows 10 PC.
If you're on Windows 7 and 8
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager > click on Surfshark program in the CPU tab > click Close. If you're on Windows 8, press Windows key and X on your keyboard > click Task Manager from the pop-up menu> click the Surfshark program > click Close.
2. Open the Start menu and choose Control Panel.
3. Click "Uninstall a program".
4. Scroll down to locate at the Surfshark program. Right-click the Surfshark program and then click Uninstall.
5. Next follow the pop-up prompts to uninstall Surfshark from your computer.
How to delete Surfshark leftovers
If you want to get a complete removal of the Surfshark program, you still need to delete all its associated files left in systems. Refer to the manual steps to get rid of Surfshark leftovers.
1. Right-click Start menu > click Run > enter regedit in Open box > press Enter key or click OK to open the Registry Editor window.
2. Click Edit > click Find... option in the drop-down list.
3. Enter Surfshark in Find what box > click Find Next. Delete files associated with the Surfshark program.
4. Restart your computer.
Method 2. Uninstall Surfshark by Total Uninstaller
Get how to uninstall Surfshark through the professional Total Uninstaller tool.
1. Launch Total Uninstaller > select Surfshark > click Run Analysis.
2. Click Complete Uninstall > click Yes to be sure that you would like to uninstall Surfshark from your Windows computer right now.
3. Click Yes to make sure you want to remove the Surfshark program from your PC right now.
4. Click Scan Leftovers.
5. Click Delete Leftovers > click Yes to make certain that you are ready to clean out all things about the Surfshark program.
6. All leftovers associated with the Surfshark program have been successfully removed. Click OK > click Back to Step 1 to continue the removal.
7. When you installed the Surfshark program, the relevant components of both Surfshark TAP Driver Windows and Surfshark TUN Driver Windows were also installed on your computer. So you still need to uninstall both of them one by one according to the steps mentioned above. Once done, Restart your computer to make the change.
Refer to a simple video guide:
Who This Total Uninstaller is for:
- If you are a beginner and completely to the program's uninstaller world – this professional uninstaller software is for you.
- If you want to uninstall all unwanted programs and clean out leftovers without any efforts – this optimal uninstaller tool is for you.
- If you want to start uninstalling a program in no time, step by step, this well-reviewed uninstaller tool is for you.
- If you want confidence and clarity on how to uninstall a program from Windows computer, this carefully-developed uninstaller software is for you.
- If are experienced Windows users and pursuing professional uninstaller app like Total Uninstaller, then this tool is for you.
Finally, if you are wondering how you can get the provided Total Uninstaller app, simply click the following button to obtain it in no time. Total Uninstaller will help you completely uninstall Surfshark VPN or any other program from your Windows PC through a few clicks. It is real time to make your any programs uninstall a much easier thing than ever could.